Thursday, October 10, 2002

oh man i have a minor form of arthritis! you know how a knee cap is supposed to slide up and down well my knee cap is not "anchored" so it slides side to side. and there is an inflamation of it rubbing on some bone or something. it will pop back into place someday but till then i should ice it and stuff. its something you live with like dandruff. that was the words of the doctor. you mean i had radiation shot at me for no reason? damn! i took x rays for no reason and i didnt get to keep the pictures! i had to strip down to some really bug shorts for nothing. yeah i had to take off my pants and wear therre really bug ugly shorts. i guess to make the x ray taking picture thing easier but those shorts were so ugly and the doctor said that i didnt have to take he pictures. im kinda mad. but when i think about it i should have taken the shorts and made them into a skirt. that would be cool. the guy behide the desk must have thought i was like 12 or something. the desk in the base clinic is super tall and you know how im super short, so the desk was about to my chest. my mom walks up tp the desk and says that were are there for and appointment and the guy says to me "do you have and id?" the thing is that he asked me like i was stupid and didnt understand. si im like yeah. i habd it to him and he says, "good job," like im a friken dog in training. yeah i feet very small. then i guess he saw that i was 18 and treated me my age. i dont know i that is standard procedure but the doctors had to make sure i was 18. they kept on asking me. im liike YES! anyways i really wanted a cane. i would have called jesse and asked to hang out b/c i have a kick ass cane. then i would go to the mall and the bookstore. ah i want a cane! it was so cold in the clinic. so cold. then we go to fuwa market. for some reason i love the way that store smells. i went there a lot as a kid with my mom and i guess it brings back a lot of good memories of just being a kid. it sounds weird but i love the fishy/food like smell of the fuwa. i also get lots of memories wehn i got to piers. as a kid i used to go fishing with my mom and when ever i go to the peir i get all those memories back. like they are not gone. i want to go back with my mom. just one day to feel like a kid again. i want to feel like nothing bad is happening and all i really care about is just being a kid. i miss that. oh man i had the coolest dream.
its my house and this bird lands in the back yard and my dog attacks it. i go out to hel the bird and it talks. it was a parrot of some kind. so im trying to talk to a bird. then i go inside and elijah wood is there. so so is lisa jesse and charisse. they have a bunch of posters to give me and theny are in my room. me and elijah wood are like talking and i take him to my room to mee the gang. he is not amused and then i saw the cast of full house in my dream and then i wake up. i took a nap b/c the appointment was at 1040 so i was up at 9. in that dream i was on the oxnard high school competitive scuba team. weird? huh? i dream about the weirdest things oh yeah in the elijah dream fab from the strokes was in my dream.