Monday, August 12, 2002

so im at my neighbors house and my mom knocks on the door. she says that there are some people at the house looking for me. im like wha? so charisse rachelle and winona are inside my house, it was fun b/c they ate heathy fat kid food kinda. then we all left to go to drop off more invitations. we looked for veritys house in the magical hemlock, went to gabes like three times, looked for stephanies house and then worke up kevin, and went to jasons. not in that order. it was great saying hi to people that i haven seen in a while. anyways they we kidnapped gabe and went to jesus's house. heis mom gave us flan. it was good. then i went home. i then realized that everyone is leaving. my senior friends are going to be in school and worry about school while im at home. maybe i should go on the real world or something. that would be funny. anyways it kinda bugs me that im not doing anything.stephanie has a cool green room. not real clean but cool anyways. my room is a nice palin white thats why i cover it with pictures of people that i may never meet, boys of my dreams, and my heros. seeing everyones house makes me want to have a house all on my lonesome and have people come over. i need to make more friend b/c when everyone leaves everyone else in oxnard will be in school. so i have to get out more once everyone is in school but then they will probably have school and im back to being lonesome.