Sunday, August 11, 2002

so i wake up at 8:15am so i can get ready in time to go to church. its kinda weird but there were a lot more people in the church today then there are during normal weeks scarry. anyways im kinda pissed b/c my parents wnat me to go to busness school. i cant even spell business so why the hell should i got to school. they offerd that if i got to channel island and get business, i will get a new car. like new new. im like hmm...persue something that i want to do or persue something that my parents want. if i go the material way i will be unhappy and not be creative. they want me to go into real estate. yeah real creativity. it suck so much b.c they want me to think about the future. but im not even sure about tomorrow so why should i be thinking about beyond tomorrow? it suck b/c i could totally use a new car but i would be cheating myself of a good experience and a chance to learn all by myself. i know they want to save money but its just seems like im lying to myself and i would be unhappy. i pormised myself that i would do something that makes me happy. they cant tell me what to do. they say they want it to be easy for me. i say sometimes the easy way isnt the real way. i have to figure things out on my own. so that totally bummed me out and the other thing is that the finch cd was only 6.99 at best buy and i was going to buy it but it was not there so boo. i saw star wars attack of the clones today. can you say bipolar? yes palpatine is bipolar. the guy who was in the lord of the rings you know saruman is an evil man just evil. i noticed in that navy men dont sit next to each other. its either everyother seat or two seats between. its quite funny. i feel gagsih like i want to throw up my foos but i dont want to b.c i like to eat. i guess b.c i woke up at 8am the lack of sleep could do that to you. i drove to the movies at night all by my lonesome my sister was there too but i did the driving. i got a haircut not too short but layered so its cool. feeing kinda better after a few farts.

i love tj lavin i have to get the cup at the 7-11 HAVE TO!


The current mood of punkmonkey182@yahoo.com at www.imood.com