Wednesday, August 07, 2002

it was unusually hot today. i went outside to throw something away and this heat swells me. anyways i couldnt feel it from the inside of my house. kinda cool inside my house. i ate a sandwich today. im getting sick of sandwiches. i mean the beginning of summer was fine, but now im like no thank you. remember like in school how i hated them b/c for my whole life ive been eating almost the same sandwich, well no its in my house and i have to eat them. ahh it makes me sick. but i had a soda to make it go down the throat easier. anyways i made myself a mixed tape for my moms car so when i drive my brother around like i did today i would have something to listen too instead of listening to the radio. somethimes i get sick listening to the radio. like today i drove my brother to the base to get a haircut. i was supposed to get one today too but no jessicas mom lynn was not working on the base today so i have to wait till someday. oh well. anyways i got to drive by myself so it was all good. i never really get to drive by myself. i also have to go and apply to college. my mom kinda got upset b/c i told her i was going to major in graphic designn and she like you wont get a job. i guess i was too scared to tell her that i was going to major in fashion merchandising. oh well i think my dad knows that i want that. and long beach is the perfect place for me. i hope. then i get home dress up and then boom lisa calls. asks if i want to go to coldstones b/c she saw that thing on food network. funny thing b/c i saw that thing too and i wanted to go out there and eat some too. but i was thinking about a smoothie. i had two today. so i kinda feel a fruity healty thing going on. its great. im kinda tried but i have wet hair therefore i cannot go to sleep. cant wait to get a haircut!