Tuesday, June 18, 2002

today was kinda neat. i woke up from a nap b/c jesse called we went out to eat at fresh choice. i didnt eat b/c i already ate a lot. there i made a pretty good facsimile of shakira in salt. it was funny. then we established that ya ya is just a slang term for the vag. you know it! and pee pee or wahoo is the nis. its strange how i have slang terms for slang terms. i got my shoes today. my mom doesnt like them but i do so thats all that really matters. im going to wear them tomorrow if i do go somewhere. apparently my parents dont like it when i go out so i have to stay home as much as i can so that i can go out on really important days. at the mall nothing really important went down. i saw the hives display i really wanted. so if anyone really wants to be my bestfriend you can get me a hives poster from a display. i tried salzers so i guess i have to try somewhere else. then we went to leslies house and talked to soem people online, then i went home and now i am here. sitting again on my ass typing to people . hahahahahahaha im bored. im me i need friends b/c by the end of summer i wont have any.