Wednesday, June 19, 2002

so today was full or rest ans becoming fat. yes! i wake up at 10:30 then go downstairs to find that my mom left me a note saying that she is at a doctors for a check up. so i put on the hives on my PA system really loud and made myself a breakfast buritto. yum. then my mom comes home. and then i go back upstairs to do nothing b/c i thought i would clean my room but i sat up there and put on a mixed tape my friend made me and felt sad and then happy and then sad and then happy and then loved and then hated then loved again and then i realized that i was alone. then i went back downstairs to watch tv. live and much music is so much better than trl. then i ended up switching back from much music and trl. trl has theis new guy he kinda sucks. like there was no energy. i didnt call robecks today but i will tomorrow. i have to make a bunch of phone calls. back to my day, then my mom called me to the garage. she was so excited to show me that she removed the oil stains from the cement. she was really excited that i had to drive back the the 99 cent store to buy two more bottles and a bottle orf oxy clean like substance. fun stuff. i got three tropical skittles out of this so it was good. im becomeing such a fat ass. my mom cleaned the garage and was estatic that even more oil stains were gone and she only spent $3. then i watched more tv. two of a kind i think b/c nothing was on, then i watched the waterboy for the 100th time. i was kinda sad b/c i missed big daddy. i like that movie. after that i watched some more tv and then i fell asleep b.c i was tired of doing nothing. when i woke up the hives were on the tv so that was nice. then i ate felt like a fat kid. so i need to jump rope tomorrow for me. then i need to go make phone calls. lets see what else? hmm..nothign i guess....