Monday, June 17, 2002

ok i patiently await an email for my pins i have to send this order form in tomorrow so i can at least get one pin.

todayi rean some errands with my mom to albersons to cash my checks, and the library. then i went to winonas pool and swam for a little while. whitney, ashleigh, rachelle, charisse, and of course winona was there. it was fun swimming all day in the sun getting cancer. i swam a sort of 50o im not really sure how long the pool is. im all tan and stuff and dark. tomorrow i really plan on getting my shoes. hopefully. then i think ill be happy! its so wierd watching american pie. now that im graduated and stuff.

i work up today and realized it is the first day of summer. it is warm, the sun is so bright the sky is blue. its so great. it woke up late. not to an alarm or my radio, but because i had to pee. thats right i had to pee! thats when i realized it was summer. yes summer is about waking up when you want to or have to so you dont wet the bed. im think im getting sick so im drinking h20 like every minute. its fun getting up like every 5 minutes and peeing. i feel so light after i evacuate myself. its fun feeling light.