Friday, May 10, 2002

it was a great day! well lunch was fun. i got a jump rope and natalie and winnona started jump roping. it was probably one of the greatest moments in lunch time ever! lets see...in english we read our poems out loud i didnt but other people did. it is not my bag. my poems are mine and i dont really like to share. in math we had the stupidest assignment ever! we had to list things. like how many colors you know or like one food for every letter in the alphabet. it was dumb, me and gabe teamed up and decided to do one paper full of stupid responses. llike for colors we did village people blue and aqua maroon. it was funny and what food begins with X? i mean xylophone is the only thing me and cecilio could think of. speaking of cecilio, he tp johnny’s montero. it was a bad job but funny none the less. it was sloppy and ohn the TP scale it was a 2. very sloppy, unorganized. only one roll of TP but it was the ones in the school bathroom so i gave them a point for that. the other point comes from the use of h20 in the mcdonalds cup and effort point. lets see oh yes in math did i mention that we had the pretty sub? charisse mistook him for a student and i think lisa did too. yeah hes too pretty to be a student at oxnard. he graduated from ucsb and plans to get a masters at cal poly slo in architecture. i found this out b/c i sadi i didnt get in the landscape architecture at slo and hes like you want to get into architecture? im getting my maters in archicture. im like good for you! (in the back of my head also a sarcastic woo hoo! who the hell asked?) anyways he also said i would like it at santa cruz and that everyone should see the world and that if my dad goes to guam, to go with him b.c it is seeing the world.im like ahhh....no! i like california and if seeing the world requires me living in a haunted house, ill pass. anyways....if there was a funny moment in math it was when he accidentally flipped the switch that turns on the water and the gas. he made us open the windows and suck so we dont suffocate. and when i think about it, where was that funny? hmmm....yes nothing funny in that. anyways he was pretty and his name is mr safran, i think. and then i thought about that water bottle that everyone has, mr pickrel, my neighbor has one, my sisters friend, i see random people who have them and so does mr safran. hmm i think they are special bottles that give you power.
finally my sister is going out. my friend vj, my friend i saw at spiderman, is taking my older sister to star wars on wednesday. ill be in school and then i cont go later b/c im going to grad nite. im so excited! and the free face to face show is on sunday. at the straberry festival, berlin is going to be there! i so wish i volunteered! i mean berlin! “take my breath away” im want to go now and volunteer so bad just and i think the lead singer of men at work is going to be there. im really going to pee my pants! i have to go shopping for cds and a shirt for red pants and maybe some new shorts.