Tuesday, April 30, 2002

so i guess my mom is kinda still mad at me. i mean shes talking to me but not as much as she used to. really i can imagine how shell react if i do something really bad. anyways today was league prelims. it is always fun. every school in the league is at oxnard. your truely did not race b/c she opted not to. heh im ok with it. i like seeing all my friends kick ass. it was great they were selling jones soda. that is so my favorite soda in the world! the pictures are the greatest. i had the greatest picture to send to them too. it was gabe studying his ap book and there was activity around him. i also have some ideas from school at the meet so i think ill do that too. yeah im bringing my camera to school everyday now i dont want to miss anything. i mean im a senior and all. my brother downloaded this thing on winamp that takes out the words from songs its so great i want to have a party.
here was a fortune i got:
You will soon encounter a duck tape freak.
werid huh?
heres my horoscope
Horoscope (by astrocenter.com)
Don't expect sympathy from others today, dear Aries. If you have an issue that needs to be dealt with, take care of it yourself and don't pester others. Your emotions may be going through a rough time right now, but realize that this is just a phase. You will snap out of it soon enough. For now just concentrate on yourself and what needs to get done. You'll feel good as soon as this phase belongs to the past.
i guess the mom thing will pass. oh well back to getting free stickers