Wednesday, May 08, 2002

today started out bad i spilled my polo sport on me and i had to wipe it off with a dirty sock, and then i spilled my orange juice all over my hand and then i over pour the milk in my berry berry kix! my horoscope lies! nothing happened! no parties no invitations. hmm....but my freshman boy was loitering by my locker again. i was happy, but why must he be so young? anyways yeah nothing really happened, i was kicking myself in the ass today b/c i really wanted my story! my story sucks! its about a guy that gets in witty banter with the mailman. yeah all b/c of a college letter for santa cruz. yeah he got into berkley and starnford but he wants to go to santa cruz. yes he is not a real person but i thought it would be something new for mre chevalier to read, but i still think the lesbian story would be the best. al the stories that she thought was good were all so predictable. so hopefully mine will not be so. lets see the guys played underwater hockey while we swam a 500 or 5 100's. so i still want to see ultimate x, and dogtown. i want the hives cd and the white stripes, i need a job and i want an increased social life....in bed.....just kidding. one more week till grad night how exciting. i ate fondu in home ec and it was good yet very unsettliing in the stomach.