Monday, May 13, 2002

Horoscope (by astrocenter.com)
You may find that a romantic partner is starting to ask for more commitment from you today, dear Aries. You may want to bee footloose and fancy-free while he/she may want to have a bit more grounding and stability in the relationship. Realize that security is a big part of the equation. Make your lover feel like he/she is appreciated and wanted. Perhaps it is you who need this appreciation from others.
lies all of them! i had no contact with anyone that was looking for love! damn my horoscope life is a lot more exciting than my real life. its funny how some can be dead on and some can be so off its funny. i think they are fun. just like those surveys everyone sent me. some are the same some ar different. its funny.
today was a nothing day. i had three subs and in all my classes we did nothing. it was boring and a waste of a god day. i could have been at the beach or practice my extreme sleeping. seriously! so im debating...should i skip scholl on thursday and go see star wars or stay in school and be a model citizen? im leaning towards leaving school but what if i see my sister at the theater? she would so rat my ass out. it would be funny actually. then i could say that i had a tv sitcom experience. it would be great i could tell that story to my grandkids. it will be my greatest story next to my romantic comedy meeting of my husband and then my rock and roll divorce and then getting back together. it will be so great my grandkids will love me.
"Lola, how did you meet lolo?"
"i worked in a toll booth in chicago and this guy i thought was really hot came everyday. on christmas he got mugged and he fell on the train tracks. i saved him and by mistake the nurse heard me when i said "i was going to marry him" and then i end up in a whole lot of shinnagins and then i marry his brother."
" i swear i saw that in a movie....you didnt even live in chicago?"
"quite you and drink your milk!"
haha ahh....the future its so great. you dont know what will happen, oh but you can dream. its great!
back to my real life, my face wash smells like 99 cent store. have you ever noticed how all 99 cent store smell alike no matter the location? well myface wash smells like it. i switched to noxezma with moisturizer. i was in church and i noticed that something smelled like 99 cent store. "funny i havent been in one" i thought long and hard. upon my return home i washed my face and then bingo my face wash smelled of 99 cents. oh well at least my face is a little softer.