Wednesday, May 15, 2002

ah i love them movie pecker. its so great. christina ricci was really cool in this movie. she ran a laundry mat and was like they have to follow my rules. its great. his grandma has a a statue of mary thats a puppet and she makes it say "full of grace" its so great. ahh...i go to school and thats about it. yeah nothing big, in home ec we made a jello salad and we will eat it tomorrow and some blueberry muffins. yum, lets see i went shopping today b/c my sister has got 2 interviews and she needs a nice shirt. we went all over the place in the mall. but she didnt buy anything. the plus side is that there were a lot of pretty guys there. oh man im so glad they didnt see me in rave. ah im so glad. i really wanted to buy something but i didnt. i did buy a listerine thingy for grad nite. b/c i cant brush my teeth, its great. i bought one for me and me only! tomorrow im going to take a shower, take a nap, dress up, eat and then leave the house. its going to be so fun. i reiterate the boys! woo! it was a good day today, not too cold not too hot. itwas just right. it was just me karry, charisse and cindy at lunch but it was fun none the less.
upon driving home from the mall i saw mr galido. he looks so different in regular clothes. he was wallking his dog literally. he looke like a surfer guy. strange.