Thursday, April 11, 2002

today was a strange day. i got a cake from karry. the frosting was real good. i didnt real eat it but i shared it with everyone. then we took a stupid test on physics. we did real well in the circuit so go jesus and cindy! we did well. then in english i didnt nothing but read. then there was math. then in fourth, home economics, we partaked in the pacman ghost pizza. it was really really good. so if any on wants a pizza i can do it. there was fifth. office practice and such. then in swimming we swam a pyramid and then coach thompson was like hey swim down while your partner holds your feet and like stand on the kicking board and paddle down. then we got our team pictures, and i went home. i did my math and then i went to sleep. i didnt know it but i woke up like at 8. i was mad pissed i wanted to eat. then here i am now. yeah my parents are stuck on this rat. like my dad was watching tv and hes like oh my a big fat rat. now they caught it. its ugly and i can hear its little shreaks of pain. and its like they take joy in finding this rat. its pretty exciting. its still alive. its like eek eek eek eek. (translation: let go of my leg you man) now they are going to catch it. i can hear it squeeking, now my dog came in to help. its really exciting. then i was watching the laker game and they were wearing the coolest jerseys. they were baby blue with yellow trim and it had M.P.L.S. it was cool. it was from back in the minnesota days. i like them. i thinki might get one. a madson one. hes the funniest guy on that team. my dad has the rats feet. its exciting my dog is trying to help, but its not working hes going out soon. ah i can hear it, like the pain the rat feels.its bringing shivers down my spine. i cant watch.