Tuesday, April 09, 2002

ive noticed that in april there is a string of bdays. there was mine on the 6th, then rachel and jessica valdez's bday yesterday, cristy's today, lisa and valerie's tomorrow, and then carl's the next day.wow! so many april kids. anyways today for some reason was a long day. the whole time thing is really tiring me out. then like the sun still out at 7 throws my nap off. i think its like 6 but no its 7 and i have to eat. then for english i have to interpret a stupid poem that doesnt make much sense. there was swim which was fun b/c i lead the lane, and i kicked ass. then i got home showered did my homework. im stuck doing my english. i wore my new converses today. i am going the make a pizza in cooking class which sounds really yummy. that reminds me i have to go and look at the book for a quiz. oh yeah heres my horoscope its really weird how it kinda parallels my day:

Get things rolling in the right direction today, dear Aries. You will find that the actions you initiate in the early morning will set an important precedent for the rest of the day. It is important for you to get this day going on the right foot, for whatever tone you set will be amplified as the day progresses. Be sensitive to other people's needs in the morning, and then feel free to take the lead on a project in the late afternoon.

Weird huh? i wore new shoes, " important for you to get this day going on the right foot" and then i lead the swin lane in the afternoon, "feel free to take the lead on a project in the late afternoon. " strange. like like the yahoo horoscope it never lets me down.