Monday, April 08, 2002

yeah i didnt post anything b/c my computer was being real stupid. so what did i do yesterday? hmm... ah yes it is all coming back to me. i went to church and then i went to a party. it was fun and stuff. then i went home got my gift card and bought a pair of chuck taylor high tops in black. i like them. then i also bought pants. they are red. not dickies red but like old man red. i was wearing them with my sweater from old navy, the one linda has, and i felt like a old man bowler like from kingpin. it was a strange feeling. but sadly my pants are dry clean only, but my mom says she has a gentle bag. so im not too worried.
today
school started. it was like we had no break. i was really tired i was falling alseep in English. i mean i always do but i was like in a deep sleep. then i got home and drove aroudn base with my mom. she was freaked out a few time but she was pleasntly suprised that i can drive in a straight line and back up. im getting a litte more confident in my turns so thats a good thing. charrise got me a good picture of elijah wood and a the rufio cd. its good. and karry got me a pin. the strokes to be exact. i like it.lunch was really amusing, linda fell on the ground laughing, and eveyone was laughing. it was fun.
THANKS EVERYONE!
then we swam and now i think i have allergies b/c im sneezing on end and my eyes are really drowsey. and im tired! school is back so maybe my entires are going to be a little more exciting