Saturday, April 06, 2002

ok i missed some days but i have to post before my bday ends. so heres the run down:
april 4. did nothing really special johnny gave us the set from hell at practice. it started with a kick warm up 12 50's i believe then there was someting in between that i know im missing then the set. know i remember we had to do 16 25. the 1st 25 was slow the sencond medium, the third kinda fast and the fourth was sprint. we did that 4 time to total 16 25's 2 100's, then a 75 IM (individual medely) no freestyle, 4 50's, then another 75 IM and then 8 25 sprints. we did that twice. after that we did 16 25 kicks. then a 300 using the pull boyies. then 8 25 but there was a catch. going down we had to stay streamline and coming back was sprints. then we were done. then i slept.
april 5
drivers training i drove all the way but the teacher guy grabbed the whell a lot and said " what were you thinking?" but he was pleasantly suprised how i can back the car up straight.
today
i changed my bed sheats. i guess you can say it was like making a transistion but my sheets just smelled really bad. my parents gave me some cash money. i really wanted to go to my friends housewarming/ bday party but no! i wanted to go. so they took me shopping. i dint buy anything. then i ate blewout the candles and then linda im-ed me and asked to go to a show but it was cancelled so we went to jesse's house and say jay and silent bob strikes back. it was good bday. but the highlight was me getting ordanied. i dont know if im officially ordained but i can hopefully do weddings, funerals, and baptisms. so if you need anybody to do any of those things im your girl! and no i did not register to vote