Wednesday, January 01, 2003

i woke up at 11am to play tony hawk and then i rreturned it to blockbuster. yeah my whole xmas/new years revolved around a game cube my sister brought home. it was great. then the fun ended when she left.

looking forward to: going to school for the first time it seems like to me. i guess sitting on ones ass for a real long time has taken its toll. really it feels like the days go by way faster. the thing im going to miss the most is sleep. im really going to miss that. thats as far as i can anticipate. i dont want to get my hopes up about anything at the current moment im still kinda living today. my mom said she would teach me how to croche i have no idea how to spell that but its like knitting but not. anyways, im going to learn how to make my own scarfs. but that reminds me to go to the thrift store and buy a scarf.