Thursday, December 19, 2002

today i babysat. yeah i said today was my day off but one kid refused to go to a xmas program. so i babysat. just like yesterday. but whatever pays the bills. tomorrow im home free. my only real day i have free...i hope. yeah so today i changed my bed and stuff and my mom gives me probably one of the greatest blankes in the world. its a fake mink blanket with a lion on it. it looks like im looking for lovin by the fire. its that great and its going to be warm. i think i know what i got for xmas.. a toaster. it sounds exactly like it. my mom has this way of not labeling the gifts so we cant guess but through some shaking and such i hear one gift sounds like a toaster. its the perfect compliment to the rice cooker they got me. so yeah a toaster. my sisters all got toasters for some holiday and since im leaving in january yeah its only fitting they get me the toaster. oh well. hmm...payday tomorrow. ive been looking forward to friday. the thing is that i dont think i can go and pick it up. my sisters car stalled and she refuses to drive it so my mom wont have a car therefore i wont have a car.
oh man ive been watching this i love the 80s thing on vh1. oh man is it great. great great great i know what they are talking about and stuff. yeah good times the 80s..not really.
current weather: rainy and windy.