Thursday, December 12, 2002

yesterday i work up with a sore throat fver and a stiffy nose. its not good then i babysat later that night. my ears were ringing. i read 6 book with a sore throat. it was painful. they had these antlers with bells and they were running around and it made my head hurt. but you know what i say deal with it. i was reading and running and trying to watch the 60 miunuts II interview with tony hawk on the tv. good interview i might say.
ever since the girl duck died, its kinda been a male dominated backyard. my two cats are boys the duck is a boy and my dog is a boy. its sad b/c my dick wanders looking for his wife so he hangs out now with my dog. its really sad. i caught him this morning one the cement near my dog. like i said sad.
now to go out and look for socks. the cool kind they make sock monkies with apparently they are called Rockford Heel Socks and i dont know were to find them.