Thursday, November 21, 2002

walking home today from babysitting i looked up and saw stars and a really bright moon. it was like summer, but in the fall. it was really nice.
babysat today. tomorrow is going to be a nothing day. i think i might go down to the wherehouse and peruse the cds in search of cheap cds and buy some tickets. woo! this time im not waiting. im going to go put and but them myself, right charice? seriously im not going to wait until the sell out. holy fuck was it nice day to go to the beach. but i didnt. my mom was not into going outside on a hot day so i stayed inside. it was nice inside but not in my room i woke up sweating. geeze i had to open my door opening the window didnt help at all it made things worse. anyways im not the only crazy that cried b/c if the futurama episode. there are lots of people who share the same experience. reading though all the reviews a lot of people had problems holding back tears but it was a great episode. i guess the part the made it sad was the dogs loyalty till the end.
i went to the library. the lady told my brohter and i to "quiet down" or whatever. it was really dumb b/c there were other people who were louder than us. i was going to start screaming "THIS IS MY QUIET VOICE" then go on the explain that i have no control of the volume of my voice and then scream at my brother to be quiet. ah i can only dream.