Tuesday, November 12, 2002

i remember on sunday my dad actually sat down and watched an entire episode of jackass. i thought that was weird. my dad was laughing really hard. i thought parents usually condone shows like that but my dad hinks its the funiest thing on tv. strange but i love how weird my family is. like today my mom gets a letter from my aunt in the motherland (the philippines). my mom was thinging about calling my dad so she is right by the phone ready to call him and just then the phone calls. she picks it up and guesss who is on the other line. my dad. its a weird thing my mom and my dad have. they can sense when eachother is going to call. its not just a funny considence. its happend on three other occasions. so my mom and dad have this magic thing where they can read each others mind. its weird but really cool. oh yeah on sunday i didnt get to see charisse. jesse bailed on us and i couldnt drive b/c my mom didnt let me so i didnt get to go out and i just sat at home.
today was the second day of work. today went very smoothly than yesterday. i know how to do everything and and marlene helped me and i had an overall good night. i also found out why the other babysitter was fired.i thought i was a bad person for keeping the kids up late. it was a good night and i know i get money in some form some time so im good. tomorrow i babaysit.