Sunday, November 17, 2002

oh yeah so lets ggo back to friday. i went bowling at the base. i hate going to that alley and i avoid it at all times.it sucks they dont paly good music. so many time i want to go there and just habd them a mix cd and let htem play it. i bet if they play that cd they have higher attendance. anyways i went to church today. that was about it. i was going to buy my very own dvd player but my sisiter went out and my mom woulnt let me drive to best buy to go out and get one. boo. oh man i dont feel good. i ate a lot of butter with breat and sugar and i do not feel healthy. the bread part was nice but not the butter and sugar. my dog right now is getting pissed at a barn owl that hangs out around my house. its pretty rad. i have yet to see it but it is stil rad. like last night i had my stereo on, not too loud, and i could hear it hooting. its cool. i wanted to go out and look but it was like 2:30 in the morning. not feeling 100% seriously i want to puke. never eating butter again! maybe two weeks.