Saturday, November 02, 2002

my mom told me today that she didn see a future in my career choice. she keeps on going back to a friend that has no real job. then i told her that i was going into apparel merchandising. then she like really? wow ok thats good. so now shes VERY supportive in my career choice. so its good. i babysat today and i babysit tomorrow. sweet deal. i get money for watching kids that basically sleep or are easily amused. its all fun. i ate lots of sugar today. i mean lots. i woke up and ate a tootsie roll. then another. i ate a pizza more tootsie rolls some dum dums and ice cream. for the past month i havent really eaten sugar in candy form. so i guess today it made up for all the days i missed. its really cold. my fingers are freezing off so are my toes. i should wear socks but im trying to go this whole year without wearing socks in the house. i find new ways to keep my toes warm like sitting "indian" style as they say back in my days or i stuff my feet between the cushins and piss off my mom. still havent found an apartment and i have to register for a test that i have to take in order to go to school.