Saturday, November 09, 2002

i fucking sold out. im wearing socks. but they are folded inwards so its not completly on my foot. more like half of my foot is wearing a sock. it was selling out or look at my blue toes, i chose selling out. damn im so weak.oh well. i should try to not take a shower for like one whole month and see how that works. i would probably give in and take a shower the day after i propose that i will never take a shower. damn. i didnt babysit today either. good thing b/c im getting sick. i could feel it. my nose is full and my head is heavy. im getting things stuck in my throat. like last night i got a piece of chicken nugget stuck. i got it out this morning and it looked horrible. but it still tasted like mcdonalds chicken nugget. ive been pissing all day b/c all i did was drink h20. all i want to do is fall asleep but i couldnt b/c my brother had all his friends over. they played music and laughed and stuff. i had to change my pants for them. geeze. then i drove their friend home. that was pretty much my higlight of my day. i got to drive in the rain. there was a show today too that i REALLY wanted to go to but couldnt b/c i thought i was going to babysit. boo! lets see tomorrow or today however you see it i think i want to go to the best buy and use this 10% thing. woo hoo! starting work on monday very excited and nervous.
today i found out that my sister might invite a friend over for thanksgiving. i dont know but i think i would feel very weird b.c this person is not family but we do owe him. but im thinking its thanksgiving. its a time for family but i guess he has no family in california..im not sure. what would you do? i dont know. i think he wants to go with us to magic mountain. thats not too odd but yeah. what do you think?