Sunday, November 03, 2002

i woke up pretty early today for church. when i got home i ate and then i went up to my tv and watched the gravity games. its not as fun as the xgames. thats just my humble opinion. so i today i saw the weirdest thing. it was a mary kate and ashley doll. anyways the thing that got me was that they had clearly labeled one doll mary kate and one ashley. ok they are twins. if you buy both of the dolls and take them out of the package youre never going tto know which one is which so why label. just say that this dol could be mary kate ot ashley. you decide. then everyone decides to leave the house. so im home with my mom. its like that on normal days so im used to it. my dog was asking me to go out and run today but its my day off. i didnt do much. i ate about four dum dums and starburst and some crunch bars. fun size.i say the fun sizes... not so fun. they are so small so wheres the fun? not so fun. bless the nieghbors that give the good size candy the real size.yum