Thursday, October 31, 2002

candy is great! i dont have to buy candy for like two months. its great. it kinda, no it really sucks that not a lot of kids came by. i dont get it. my neighborhood is really cool. one had a haunted garage and everyone got to go in. they do it for the love of scaring kids. my brother and i went around the block. the cool thig was since a lot of kids didnt go to my nieghborhood people were giving out candy by the handfuls! i got a normal size milky way, a six pack of airheads, handfulls or random candy. oh yeah i didnt go to my nieghbors house to give out candy. instead im going to babysit for them tomorrow and saturday. thatsovertime for me. its weird b/c kids just come to me. i dont do anything special. i treat them like they were one of my friends and i dont do much. i play along and stuff. its fun and i get paid non taxed dollars. ture it may not be minimum wage but hey its money that i can spend. i dont know what to get but when i see it i will get it. like my shoes. yuck there is something in my throat. i guess it could be the banana lumpia my mom made.
i gave out candy. it so cute watching kids and their candy bags. i went trick or treating with my brother. i guess its tradition b/c it is his birthday. anyways my one neighbor was drunk and you could smell it in his breath. it was horrible. the alcoholic i call him.people were trying to figure out what me and edward were. he was dressed as nick arson from the hives. he even had his guitar. i was wearing a light blue pea coat, folded sailor pants, a button up sirt with a plad tie and my vans. i had a painter/my brothers number one fan theme. but people asked what we were and it was fun telling them. watch my movie and tell me what you think. please!