Saturday, November 23, 2002

haha woke up early again to listen kevin and beans breakfast with no doubt. it was good then i went back to sleep. i washed the dishes. i almost had an encounter with the animal control. bastards! they talked to my nieghbors b/c their dog got out on accident. i mean it was an accident and the guy had to get off the seat to tell her a law that she already knows. i mean they rid the city of stray animals but thats their job. they are trained to "control animals" or whatever but i feel they dont like their job. jerks! i raise my fist at them. seriously if they stopped me and gave me a lecture b/c the one day my dog gets out the "animal control" comes. it sucks.
thats about it.
its comforting know that i have friends in far away places. it kinda makes the big world smaller and damnit thats a good feeling.