Saturday, August 10, 2002

i was watching th baseball game today and realized that the phillies away uniform is really cute. the dots over the i are stars and the numbers look all cool. anyways i am very amazed b/c i painted my fingernails blue something that is very bold for me. usually i stay close to the glittery ones but dark blue is very bold and something new and i was bored so i figured i should paint my toe nails and the toe nails to fingernails. the left hand looks super but the right looks retarded. so if you see me look at my left hand. so i wake up and nobodys home. figures. i wait and wait and at 1 my mom comes home. she went to the grocery store and was amazed by the wonders of hawaiian bread. im like sure its good. then i watch tv from 12pm-about 4pm then paint my nails watch tv from 5pm to now. the baseball game is all tied up and i still have blue nails after i took a shower. i can hear the booming of the fair fireworks and i think im going to go see star wars tomorrow. i have nothing better to do on a saturday night b/c my dad is home. i have to look for apartments and find a computer to finish my college application. stupid computer. anyways my blue fingers are very hyptonizing. i saw dashbaord confessional on cnn and i laughed and i did my laundry. church now starts at 9am so i have to wake up at 7am just to be up by 8. it kills me but i have to represent. wow blue fingernails....robert earl is my hero and domo kun makes me happy b/c he is the man.
The current mood of punkmonkey182@yahoo.com at www.imood.com