Monday, April 29, 2002

so it turns out that my mom is mad at me today b/c i wont wear her stupid swim suit she bought me. it mean its ugly and stuff but to make her happy ill wear it and sacrafice my dignity.oh well like i ever had one. lets see i have been on a never ending search to find the mlife commercials and a fisher price record player. i found several on ebay. im still looking. and for my little momomento i think ill make buttons for everyone. then i realized that i have developed a fucking potty mouth. geeze! i think i called gabe a fucker, dumbass, fucker about 10 times in one class. and then i told monique to suck my nonexistant dick and to that she replied you can lick my nonexistant balls. so i rebuke why do i have to since you are sucking my nonexistant dick you can lick my nonexistant balls while you are down there. then we got into this argument comparing our nonexistant dicks and cocks betweeen sprints. it was gross really. and here i am laughing and coach thompson is like whats funny im like nothing. it was gross. and then this picture gets in my head becasue monique says that her balls are like over inflated basketballs and so is her cock and the only mental picture i get is monique with a whell barrel and a rooster sitting on her balls. it was gross.
so yeah i have had my mind in the gutter all day.
im so amazed by these gap commercials they are really cool, christina ricci is in one with dennis hopper and then another one has Scarlett Johansson and Ashton Kutcher and Zooey Deschanel and Jay Hernandez. it is cool. they are riding bikes down the street and it remids me of good times. so my proposal to all of you out there who reads this and lives near me is to go out one saturday or sunday and ride bikes up and down oxnard. it will be great i hope well it works out in my mind.
if you want to see it here is the link
http://www.gap.com/asp/home.html?wdid=0
it is the down on khaki street one and i reccommend you see both they are the same yet the songs have different effects.