Sunday, April 28, 2002

this is actually a blog from april 26, 2002
i skipped a meet. yeah i only swum in one event today, i mean it was the last meet of the year and ive benn to every other meet so i deserve a break. in home economics we mada a baked potato, and mrs coldiron demoed a really good strawberry pie. you know how something awesome was supposed to happen to me? well i think i know what it was. today i was told to go to the saves the day show i mean i dont really like them but yeah its a show and i havent been to one in the longest time. so yeah i ask my mom and she says YES! for all who dodnt know i was kinda grounded from shows for the longest time, unfortunatly my mom wouldnt give me any money and i have none so i didnt go. doesnt that suck a lot? anyways, i guess maybe i can go to shows now! everyone should be proud eizelle's growing up. yeah. anyways i was watching the sandlot, probably one of the best movies ever. then my back fence is gone, apparently my parents are getting it fixed. its kinda scary i mean i kinda have a grudge against them. i dont know why i mean they didnt do anything to my family. but they are just like your neighboors. i dont hate them i just make fun of them. anyways my backyard looks big.
random thought:
have you ever thought about what silverware is thinking?
this random thought brougt to you by: Danielle Ala... in home ecnomics
random thought:
if you had the choice, you you take 1 million dollars worth of pennies? i mean you could take it to coinstar, but they take your money. i think i would just roll then myself.
this random thought brought to you by sophia