Monday, February 17, 2003

lets see sunday i skated around the neighborhood. i went to the ralphs. its nice. the baggers are too. all of them. then i saw a car fuul of boys palying brand new really loud. that made me smile. skating around is a lot faster than just walking but it sucks here b/c the sidewalks just end they don meld into the streets like the ones back home. ah oh well. today i didnt do much. i realized i got a lot meaner. like today i was waiting for the bus and this old guy from school sits next to me. my first thought is "does he get double discount for being a senior and a student?" yeah i get irritated a lot easier too, like there were people talking and laughing loud as i was walking to history. err...i guess if i cant talk loud and laugh NOBODY CAN! i think i need to just talk to someone other than myself b/c i think im pissing myself off. the more i listen to me talk to me i get pissed. like dammit i have a good personality why the hell cant i talk to people? b/c you lame stop talking!
in history i heard the words hardcore and stripping in the same sentence but not together. if i took something important from early us history its that anne hutchenson was a hardcore stripper...stripper of puritan society that is!