Saturday, February 15, 2003

never mind the gift for my landlady. i found out that i cant sit on the coutch in the living room so i had to straigten it out. kinda irratated me. then i had to get out so me and my housemate jenny went around long beach. i saw downtown. i like it. theres second street that reminds me of main street ventura. excpet they have tillys and other trendy stores, i guess its more like state street but not really. if that makes any sense. yeah. you know how the bech is supposed to be a nice calm place to be. well not in long beach. the beach looking out on the beach is looking out at oil rigs. its really not peaceful and beautiful not like home at least when i look out i dont see and island near the shore or oil tankers. it was better than being in my room all day. i did cash out my last paycheck its sad b/c thats the last of my money. i need a job. sigh...i had a veggie works buritto from del taco.good as always. when i got home i watched tv.