Sunday, December 01, 2002

so yesterday i was supposed to go to charisses house. i ask my mom is i can go over to her house but no. my mom was like you should spend more time with your family b/c you sister is leaving tomorrow. stuff like that. yeah i was upset b/c thats the second time this has happend to me. errr... hopefuly this xmas b/c my sister is going disneyland and my other sister has work.
so the day after thansgiving was fun b/c just the kids went to magic mountain. it was not that crowed. the longest line we waited in was x. it was well worth it. so so good. it was funny b/c there was one boy that i saw all day. i called him blazer boy b.c he wore the coolest blazer. i saw some one wearing my vans,his name was wes. it was fun up until it started raining. it was a good thing i didnt wear my converses. i mean really hard. we were soaked really. it was around 6 so we decided to leave. nonetheless it was a really fun day. i did the robot on every ride except goliath and x. that ride scared the shit out of me. so no robot i wish i got some of my pictures b/c they looked so great me doing the robot on every ride.
then on saturday my sister takes me to the TO mall. really crowded but good stuff. i didnt buy anything.
today i bought i sweatshirt and a cool shirt. it was fun.