Wednesday, April 17, 2002

what is that? two days in a row? whoa! so amazing. lets go for two. today i was really proud. i drove to the base! i didnt drive to school today but im getting there. nothing really special today. then in physics while mr. hilburn was talking i figured out that the theme for the osbournes is black sabbath's "crazy train" it was like the black sabbath version was in my head and the theme show version was in the back of my head. i was singing the lyrics and then it clicked. i was like wow! i knew it all along. you may be looking at me like im a stupid but i did it all by myself. so there. in swimming we swam a really easy set. not that hard at all.
it was just a day. nothing special. im thinking about applying for a job at the new in and out, but im not sure.my dad is applying for a job in guam and if he gets it we are out of here! well, not me. im staying and finding a job and working in the orange county. going to a city college and such. i dont even know if my dad will get the job. i really hope hes just kidding.